About this Subsite
The organization PragerUTM has published hundreds of 5-minute videos about a range of political and cultural topics. Our subsite is a repository of thoughtful, non-polemical critiques of individual PragerU videos, contributed by a variety of citizens. This subsite is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by PragerU.
Reviews/critiques are eagerly solicited from concerned citizens. See Contribute a Review to initiate the submission process. Guidelines are directly sent to writing volunteers. A few of the key rules are listed here:
- There is not self-service publishing. Rather, each written review is routed to the Editorial department of Know The System, which inspects the review for rules compliance, and proofreads, formats, and publishes the review.
- Each review should be at least 150 words.
- Reviews containing personal or ad hominem attacks will not be accepted. Incendiary accusations will not be accepted. Copyright violation will not be accepted. Blatant and easily-disproven falsehoods about factual matters will not be accepted.
- Advocacy for a political party, for particular candidates for office, or for specific legislative bills are all strictly out of bounds.
- Review submissions that follow the rules and guidelines will normally be published. However, Know The System reserves the right to refuse to publish any submission, for any reason, without recourse.
Know The System also offers registered memberships which enable approved visitors to post responses and comments on any/all published reviews. Membership is automatically provided to
- any author of a review that Know The System has consented to publish, and
- donors who contribute above $2/month or above $20.
Memberships are also provided upon request via our Submission Page.
Opinions expressed in reviews are the review author’s alone and do not necessarily represent the views of Know The System or its staff. Opinions expressed are protected under the First Amendment of the United States Constitution.
This subsite is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by PragerU. “PragerU” is a trade name of Prager University Foundation.
While Know The System has endeavored to create a secure and reliable subsite, please be advised that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from this Site over the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, Know The System is not responsible for the security of any information transmitted via the Internet. You assume the sole and complete risk for using this subsite.
While it is not encouraged, review authors may request that their review be published with a pseudonym instead of their actual name. The subsite will not provide an indication of whether a particular author name is a pseudonym or not.
Terms of Service
Terms and rules for members and authors:
- Know The System may terminate any membership account for reasons of abusive behavior, violations of Terms herein, or for any other reason, at Know The System’s sole discretion.
- Specific, inappropriate comments may also be removed by Know The System, without notice, and at its sole discretion.
- You may not post materials in violation of another party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights. You are solely responsible for determining whether any material you post, store, or transmit is subject to a third party’s rights.
- You may not interfere with the operation of the subsite. Unauthorized activity or attacks may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.
- You must keep your password secret. By agreeing to these Terms, you agree to be solely responsible for the confidentiality and use of your respective password, as well as for any communications entered through the subsite using your password. You must also immediately notify Know The System if you become aware of any loss or theft of your password or any unauthorized use of your password. Know The System reserves the right to delete or change a password at any time and for any reason.
- You may not post any advertising, promotion, or solicitation of goods or services for commercial purposes.
- You may not use the subsite for any unlawful purpose.